Thursday, September 17, 2009

Imagination

We were driving home the other day and I once again overheard the girls in the backseat having one of their discussions. They decided to play pretend. I’m not sure which one suggested it but they decided to pretend that they were sisters. I’m still not sure if this is genius or idiocy. On the one hand I felt sorry for my daughters that they can’t even think up anything to pretend to be, but on the other hand maybe they are so creative that they decided to pretend to be two completely different people who happen to be sisters. Either way I’m still confused. At any rate today around 5 o’clock I’m going to pretend to get off work and then pretend to drive home

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Your Hillarious Matt, not only are you an amazing artist your such a good writer as well. You just know how to put things. I love to read your articles if that's what you call them. They are my favorite! Have a good day! Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete