Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary "Lucky 13"

I feel bad that the only thing I've said about our anniversary was a negative. We also had a lot of fun that weekend. Rather than bore everyone to death with a "play by play" I'm just going to post the pictures that Jackie told me were appropriate to post.
Baja Cantina - Try the Flautas


Our horse ride fell threw, so we opted for the mountain coaster

I only have a picture of the ride up.
Jackie made me put my phone away before we went down.
(she's smarter than me)

From the chairlift



On our way to the Alpine slide. I promise Jackie was having fun.

For the record I wasted her. Mass x Gravity = Speed

One of the 67 dressing rooms we visited. She didn't buy these.

Our room. I fit better in the tub than I did in the bed.
FYI, more pillows doesn't mean more comfortable.
House of the Lord (Draper)

Large and Spacious Building

Back home

No comments:

Post a Comment