Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rock-a-bye don't you cry.

Generally I don't handle being woken up in the middle of the night very well. In fact once I've gone to bed it's pretty hard to wake me at all, but occasionally Jackie can get me to wake up when she needs help with one of Kade's nightly episodes. Last night was one of those nights. I was a little groggy so I don't remember everything that went down last night but I do know that at some point in between 3 and 4 in the morning. I was standing in Kade's room yelling at him to go to bed, and he was laying in his bed crying to me that his "bum itched" and he wanted me to scratch it. After some heated negotiations he settled on going back to bed in exchange for a cookie in the morning and no bum scratching on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment